Monday, July 1, 2013

Bookquest: Seattle, WA

6/30/2013 - BLMF Literary Saloon


Bookquest: Sometimes a Great Notion by Ken Kesey

As part of my trip, I'm buying a book in every major city that I visit. At the end, I want to have a bookshelf to remind me of my trip. I'm calling this my "Bookquest." 

I bought Sometimes a Great Notion in Seattle. A brilliant, well-read friend from Seattle recommended it. It takes place in the Pacific Northwest, and the author really brings out the dreariness of the weather. I'm told it's not a very cheerful book. I can't wait to read it!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thanks for the comment, I accidentally deleted it and don't know how to get it back! :(

    I love that you've got a "year of fun" blog up. Good to know that Danny's got an excuse to do something fun with you every day. :)

    http://www.yearoffun.com

    ReplyDelete