Friday, September 13, 2013

Tacos in London


9/10/2013 - London

A low-key day; my only destination was Taqueria, London's best Mexican restaurant. Near the tourist areas, there are actually more Mexican restaurants than I would have guessed. But they don't look very authentic. Taqueria is apart from these restaurants: it is located in Notting Hill, and it advertises high quality ingredients and homemade tortillas. I'm usually not a big foodie, but I appreciate a good Mexican restaurant. It was one of the best meals of the trip.

After lunch, I headed back to the East End to meet some American friends. We went to one of London's trendy cocktail bars and caught up. We were excited for the next few days. My chapter in London will close with good company.

Pictured: Carne asada tacos at Taqueria in London's Notting Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment