Monday, November 11, 2013

Bon Soir Paris


11/7/2013 - Paris

I planned to give me the best first impression. At the Place de la Concorde, I got a baguette and walked down the Champs-Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. There was a surprise for me: I didn't knowit was big enough to go inside, let alone to climb to the top. I did both. Then, I walked to the Eiffel Tower, met some Americans at the top, and had a glass of champagne. I saw even more of the city, including Notre Dame.

I'm on the last leg of my trip, and it's a good thing. My phone, iPad, and other things were stolen, so it has been a bit more challenging. Fortunately, I've learned a few things along the way. In Europe, streets change names along the way. My hotel's street name changed at least once before I reached it. Stuff like that.

Pictured: The Eiffel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment